BABYLON.SceneSerializer.SerializeMesh doesn't include geometry?

nittrus

OK wow, I blame Windows and Microsoft, I can't use the directory I was using despite having read and write privs apparently, was trying to save and load data from the user apps data folder for my NW.JS (Node Webkit) container but that isn't working when it should just fine!

Three days of wondering what's wrong and it ends up being Microsoft related crap.. ARGGGHH! (insert face desk emoji)

Thanks allot guys for the patience and help, we did solve one of the two problems that actually ended up being legit at least!

3 hours ago, nittrus said:

OK wow, I blame Windows and Microsoft, I can't use the directory I was using despite having read and write privs apparently, was trying to save and load data from the user apps data folder for my NW.JS (Node Webkit) container but that isn't working when it should just fine!

Three days of wondering what's wrong and it ends up being Microsoft related crap.. ARGGGHH! (insert face desk emoji)

Quite the rant against Windows - with no explanation about why.

BJS is cutting edge technology and DK and others work hard at making sure it works. I find this rant sad :wacko:

gryff :)

9 hours ago, gryff said:

Quite the rant against Windows - with no explanation about why.

BJS is cutting edge technology and DK and others work hard at making sure it works. I find this rant sad :wacko:

gryff :)

Sorry I'm a Linux geek, lol sadly stuck with Windows due to lack of certain games and other software for programming that doesn't yet run or doesn't yet run smoothly in Wine on Linux, things are starting to change though on that front. :)